With summer here, less sleep, longer days and traveling we all suffer just a little from dark circles. With these 5 home remedies for dark circles your eyes will be brighter and lighter in no time.
5 Home Remedies For Dark Circles
1. Drink Water & Eat Clean– Dehydration and nutrition deficiencies can be a big cause of dark circles. So, adding extra water and healthy food choices can help wipe away the dark circles. Make sure you are getting 8 to 10 glasses of water a day and that your diet is rich in fruits and vegetables.
2. Chamomile Tea – Place one cool tea bag on each eye and let sit for 20 minutes, remove and pat dry. The tea bags will help with inflammation.
3. Cucumber – Place a single cucumber slice on each eye and leave for 20 minutes. Cucumbers contain vitamin C which will help with water retention and the cooling effect of the cucumber will help with inflammation.
4. Almond Oil – Apply gently and leave on overnight. Wash off in the morning. Almond Oil is rich in vitamin A, B and E which help reduce inflammation and nourish the skin.
5. Tomato – Blend tomato juice, lemon juice and pinch of turmeric. Gently place under eyes and let sit for 10 minutes and wash away. Tomatoes are high vitamin A & C which will help with inflammation and the lemon juice will help lighten the area.